- Dyana Savina
- Jakarta Barat Indonesia
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- What I love about my small home is its complex simplicity. a complex detailed design, maximum usage of space to make the user's (aka. myself) life simple. And also, its quirky style which reflects a mode of fanciness in its own (i.e kitchen space and wardrobe), but not forgetting the comfy side of a homey spirit.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. The first thing you should do is complete a full and descriptive data of the things you want to fill the apartment with.
2. Sort them out.
3. And then most importantly, compromise with them. If it fits, it fits, if it does not fits, then you should CROSS it out of the plan.