A”1965 Meets 2017″ One-Bedroom in Los Angeles
This one-bedroom condo offers a fantastic mix of mid-century LA style and modern amenities, not to mention the fact that it’s located in an historic LA neighborhood—minutes from shopping, dining, attractions, and major expressways. If you’re looking for a bright, hip, centrally-located property with a pool and treetop views, take a peek at this gem!
- 2260 North Cahuenga #306, Los Angeles CA
- 1 bedroom | 1 bath | 879 square feet
- Located in the East Hollywood neighborhood
- Building constructed in 1965; unit has been recently remodeled
- Property website
Things We Love About This Property Crush:
- Located in a landmark LA community, this property is minutes from shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, as well as the Hollywood Reservoir and Hollywood Bowl.
- This is a rarely available unit (**according to the listing, it has been two years since a unit has become available) located in a highly desirable (and walkable) neighborhood.
- Sunny, open-concept floor plan creates a bright and spacious feel throughout the unit.
- Treetop views offer a peaceful oasis amid a bustling urban center.
- The unit is move-in ready with newly updated kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Newly installed flooring throughout.
- Beautifully updated bathroom.
- Building offers access to swimming pool, BBQ area, and community/game room (great for meeting new people!)
- Large walk-in closet and ample storage.
- Garage space included.
- Attractive community laundry area.
Are you on the house hunt, or just the type of person who loves browsing real estate listings, even when you’re not in the market for a new home? Property Crush is a column where we feature actual real estate listings that get the Apartment Therapy seal of approval in regards to style (we haven’t done home inspections or anything, so don’t sue us). If you see a listing you think we’d like, email our tip line at email@example.com.