The temperatures dropped precipitously last night. Perfect time to start focusing on the delights of chillier weather. Cozy quilts are one of those and this one from Garnet Hill offers an unusual and refreshing color palette.
We love the grey-brown background for this Easton Star Quilt. It does a great job of grounding the colors of the stars. The photos don't reveal the back of the quilt but the description sure is tempting: "backed with tiny white polka dots on matching bark-colored cotton." Umm, lovely.
The queen/full size quilt costs $208 and matching shams are available for $40/sham. Click here for more info.
MANY MORE MODERN QUILTS
• Modern Quilts: Got Me in Stitches
• Modern Quilting: Susan Lenz Designs Inspired by Grave Rubbings
• Roundup: Modern Patchwork Quilts
• Modern Quilts by Luke Haynes
• Using Quilts for Upholstery
• Modern Japanese Quilts
• Urban Quilting by Amy Ahlstrom
• Color Study Quilts by Dainty Time
• Leah Evans & Topographical Quilting