Eco-Traveler: 5 More Beautifully Designed Bicycles
Living and working in the city has afforded me the option to use sustainable transportation. As we know, bicycle transport alleviates congestion in the city, provides a great workout, helps the environment, and—as these five beautifully designed bicycles show— can also be pretty stylish.
Shown above the jump, from left to right:
1. Velorbis Student Balloon ($1,295): this vintage style bicycle harkens back to simpler times.
2. James Perse Cruiser (price unavailable): James Perse departs from clothing designing to bring us this gorgeous, sleek, all-black, cruiser.
3. Fast Boys Bicycles (tarting at $2,200): this custom shop builds frames to your specification, and quite prettily.
4. Renovo R4 Pursuit ($2,650): the luxury of the bicycle world: a wooden frame with high quality supports.
5. IF Mode Folding Bike ($2,199): looking for a compact, easy to maneuver bicycle? Look no further than than the IF Mode. It features easy fold up capabilities while maintaining a beautiful frame.