As I mentioned in my last Favorite Post roundup, I love "how to" posts. So in my second roundup, I've included a few of those along with a house tour and some posts on food and pets (two of my favorite topics).
1. Katy and Tighe's Cozy Island Cottage : I just love this house. It looks so cozy. I want to move in ...
2. 10 Ways to Use Tin Cans: Finding creative ways to use things around the house is always a goal of mine. Here's a great roundup of ways to use tin cans.
3. How To: Make Recycled Magazine Coasters: When I saw this post I knew I wanted to try it. I haven't yet, but it's on my list of things to do.
4. How to Grow 100 Pounds of Potatoes in 4 Square Feet: I'm an aspiring gardener, and this "how to" on growing potatoes amazed me. As soon as I have a yard, I'm trying it.
5. Omnivorism: Still a Dilemma?: The discussion of vegetarianism as it relates to environmentalism fascinates me.
6. Before & After: An $80 Rental Kitchen Makeover: What Cambria did with her kitchen with just $80 is a total inspiration to me. These before & after photos are full of great ideas.
7. Urban Chickens: A Photo Show by Todd Parsons: I love chickens. I want some. These photos make me want them even more.
8. How To: Grow Your Own Alfalfa Sprouts: A simple, fun little project for the kitchen. There's no reason we shouldn't all be sprouting our own alfalfa sprouts.
9. How To: Turn Salvaged Drawers into Modular Storage : This project is something I feel like I could actually do on my own. I love the way it turned out.
10. Green Your Pets : Always looking for ways to green our two cats. And, in general, I like to read about pet stuff. This is a good roundup of ways to green your pet.