- Emilie Bach
- Århus C Denmark
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love our balcony in the morning, and the amount of light in the apartment. especially the skylight over our bed is great; we fall asleep under the stars every night. It is also pretty quiet because we live on 5th floor, so we can hear the birds sing instead of traffic noise.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Get rid of everything you don't enjoy everyday!
2. Furniture doesn't have to be tiny, if its function is versatile or substantial to your everyday needs. Ex a big bed or sofa, or a great big table that can be used both for dining, crafting, entertaining, working etc.
3. Think vertically. Shelves and hooks are your best friends.