Have you ever let the door slam behind you only to realize that your keys are still inside? D'oh! Been there. Hanging a hook for keys by the door may help prevent a lock out. Or, at least, you'll always know where your keys are hanging — remembering to grab them before you leave is all on you.
• Rustic Wooden Key Rack from Rain Collection $35
• Hop Wall Hook from CB2 $6.95
• BÄSTIS Hook from IKEA $2.99
• Key Hook Rack from Anthropologie $24
• Modular Spice Shelf with Hooks from Pottery Barn $19.50
• Donkey Kong Key Hanger from Deeply Dapper $15
• Areaware C'Mere Hand Hook from Rypen $75
• Wooden Trook Hook from Notonthehighstreet $15.39
• Red Bridle Hook from Museum of Useful Things $6
• Birdie Wall Hooks from Utility Design £20
MORE KEY HOOKS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Easy DIY: Turn Your Lightswitch Into a Key Magnet!
• Budget Basics: Colorful Entryway Essentials
• Smart Space-Saving Solution: Wall-Mounted Organizers
(Images: As credited above.)