When we were cruisin' for nightstands on Etsy yesterday, we came across some pretty cool headboards and beds. We're in absolute awe of the skill and craftsmanship some of these sellers have, and what could be better than resting your head on something that's high quality, one-of-a-kind and handmade?
Above the jump, from left to right:
1. MSTRF's Liber Series Headboard & Bed Frame: Made with Certified green birch, solid zebra wood and poplar accents; stained w/ lacquer finish, $2358.
2. Henry Levine Design's Chuppah Bed, 4 Poster: Made of reclaimed hardwood scraps, quarter-sawn white oak plywood and trimmed with American black walnut, $7900.
3. Tarik Yousef Fine Furniture's Walnut Enso Bed: This modern platform bed comes in a variety of wood options like Cherry, Curly Cherry and Black Walnut; and is customizable in a variety of sizes, $1899.
4. Carefree Signs's Geometric Asian Vinyl Headboard Art: Simple & inexpensive headboard &mdash turn your wall into an instant headboard with vinyl wall decals. Colors, design and sizes vary, $29.99 - $59.99.
5. andy1000's Rough Cut Slab Headboard: It's like sleeping under a tree, right? Available in full slabs of your choice of wood: Maple, Cherry, Walnut & Locust. Sizes vary, $200-250.
6. Deluxa Furniture's Midcentury Modern Full Headboard: What a great find! 1950s vintage wood headboard, $300.
7. Holley & Gill's Queen Size Feathers Headboard: The custom headboards are upholstered with 100% cotton and printed with environmentally safe water-based inks. Available in several different color and pattern combinations, $1200.
8. Iota Woodworks's Custom Salvaged and Scrap Wood Bed: The headboard is built from scrap wood and the bed frame is made from a dense wood called Afzelia or Doussi, $2500.