A whole post devoted to quilted coasters? Yup, and here's why: get them stained, watermarked, and as funky as can be, and a quick wash in the laundry makes them as good as new. It's economical and eco-friendly, and when the choices are as attractive as these what more reasons could you need?
- Set of Two Vintage Recycled Fabric Quilted Coasters for $7 from rikrak
- We picked up this set of coasters from btaylor quilts a while back, but you can check out currently available styles here.
- Set of Four Quilted Fabric Coasters in "Kawaii" for $10 from Pinky Pig
- Set of Four "Dots" Linen Coasters for $12 from Namolio
- Set of Four Quilted Patchwork Coasters in Sprig for $14 from Junienone