Last week we were looking at the Apartment Therapy Flickr pool for nightstand inspiration. This week we're looking through our next favorite source, Etsy, for some stylishly green bedside tables. Take a look at some of our favorites after the jump.
Above the jump, from left to right:
1. Paul Gilmartin's Claro Walnut Endtable w/built-in Japanese Lamp: Made of Camphor Wood and Egyptian Papyrus. The top is easily removable to swap in different front screens and to change light bulbs, $1500.
2. Iota Woodworks' Scrap Wood End Table: Made from plywood and hardwood scraps, $325
3. Bacon Square Farm's Primitive Distressed Cottage Side Table: Replica of an antique farm style bench and can be customized with your choice of color, $85.
4. Acme Industrial Thinking's Larsen Nightstands: Made from spalted ambrosia maple and is available in any size, $500.
5. Henry Levine Design's Pedestal Night Tables: The heavy solid steel base is custom made, the pedestal pole is made from reclaimed wood scraps, the top is solid maple, the drawer is solid American black walnut and the top is a mixture of quarter-sawn white oak plywood and lumber. Hand made to order, $950 each, $1800 pair.
6. lovenostalgicwhimsy's Upcycled Vintage Suitcase Side Table: Avacado green vintage suitcase repurposed into an awesome side table, $50.
7. MSTRF's Side Table/Nightstand: Made of walnut with a lacquer finish, $1155.
8. Eastvold Furniture's Jackson Cube Night Stand: Made of walnut and can be wall hung, $789.