A little vintage can go a long ways towards shaking things up when it comes to avoiding the cookie cutter style that's so easy to fall into when shopping at big box stores. For less than $25, you can pick up a unique piece that will add that extra bit of panache.
One of my favorite sources to shop for vintage is on Etsy. The prices are competitive, it's easily searchable and with so much to browse through you're bound to stumble upon something unique. While all of these picks are one of a kind (meaning they will sell out) they're a great source of inspiration and example of what's out there.
1. Numbered Apothecary Lab Glass Bottle $18 via Lackluster Co
2. 70's Crafting Book $24 via Pine and Main
3. Wooden Arrow $14 via Ethan Ollie
4. Industrial Paper Tray $14 via Wise Apple
5. Brass Apple Bell $16 via Wise Apple
6. Zero Electric Fan $25 via Shaving Kits Supplies
7. ABC Printer's Blocks $18 via The Cupcake Kid
8. Red Tin Enamel Pitcher $19 via The Retro Bottega
9. Toy Truck Coin Bank $19 via Ets Place
10. Kodak Instamatic $10 via The Ritzy Meow
11. Oval Picture Frames $25 via The Squirrel Cottage
12. 60's Italian School Chalkboard $25 via Petit Bon Heur
(Images: As credited above.)