Events Calendar: 10.02.08
Art & Design Events …
- MoSS: Museum of Sustainable Style
- The Museum of Sustainable Style features furniture, clothing and accessories that inspire and respond to current form and function necessities, without compromising our environmental abilities to meet future needs.
- October 2 – 5, 12-6, Free
- Brickermade Studio, 1109 West Fulton Market
- More info and schedule: MoSS
- Discussion: The Franks
- An Improbable Coincidence of Wants is a solo exhibition by Chicago artists The Franks, introducing new work “that explores the relationship of the dealer in the marketplace”.
- The Franks discuss their work, Saturday October 4, 1-3pm
- Rowland Contemporary, 1118 West Fulton Market, 312.421.6275
- Gallery Discussion with Jin Lee
- Saturday October 4, 1pm
- An informal gallery talk and discussion presenting her exhibition floating world. “Jin Lee finds the sublime in the prosaic; this beautiful series of new photographs locates that poetic space within surprising urban landscapes.”
- Devening Projects + Editions, 3039 W. Carroll, 3rd floor, 312.420.4720
Published: Oct 2, 2008