In a recent interview with Refinery29, Bradford Shellhammer of Bezar said, "My whole thing is, every color goes together. I don’t care. It’ll complement or contrast. If you put every color in a room, it’s going to work." In honor of Bradford's bold statement and in defiance of every tenet you've heard about restricted color palettes, here are 10 rooms that embody this "more-is-more-when-it-comes-to-color" philosophy.
Some of these spaces are quite loud. Others demonstrate that having a diverse color palette can still lead to a calm, refined space. Regardless of style, all of them are downright happy and delightful.
1. Bradford Shellhammer's home via Refinery29
2. Beci & Raph's Most Excellent Make & Do Adventure
3. Taylor's Sweet Little House
4. Caro & Josh's Colorful & Quirky English Home
5. Gigi's Candy-Colored London Cottage
1. Maria Brito via Love Is Speed
2. Dabito's Modern Meets Classic Mix House Tour
3. Karen's Color Explosion
4. Tracy & Kenny's Retro Modern Richmond Ranch
5. Larnie Nicolson via Desire to Inspire