While it is amazing that Martha is credited as being the producer of this show, the five hosts switch in and out like some kind of Queer Eye for the Kitchen episode:
1. Allie: "single blond hostess, a Yalie turned foodie"
2. Sarah: "rustic redhead spitfire, who grew up on a commune"
3. Lucinda: "the married soccer mom with a swanky career as an editor"
4. Margot: "the hoarse, sad-eyed commissary chef, raising two kids on her own"
5. John: "the y-chromosome to the mix" coming from "his family's bakery business"
While our love of the fierce 90's uber-woman-Martha may have faded, she still has her finger on the pulse. In light of all the "Chicago" analogies that keep running through our mind, wouldn't Martha and Richard Gere make a great couple?(via NYTimes) MGR