Recently, I have noticed a trend for light fixtures with exposed bulbs. Most of the fixtures are using an type of light bulb called the Edison Bulb or another unique bulb. The aesthetics of the fixture focus on the beauty of the vintage style light bulb, while giving it an industrial feel. I rounded up a few of my personal favorite fixtures with exposed bulbs.
From Left to Right:
- Glass Series No. 4: whyrHymer $1650
- Circa 1900 Train Station Swing-Arm Sconce: Restoration Hardware $169
- Menlo Lamp: Anthropologie $148
- NK L-Sconce: NK Shop $425 - $500
- Industrial Glass Pendant (Italy): Obsolete $900
Another great resource for this particular type of lighting and other period lighting is SchoolHouse Electric.