If you are a fan of Autumn decor, but want to keep your projects simple and on a smaller scale this season, consider these great ideas for mini white pumpkins! Sometimes called ghost pumpkins — I love that! — these little guys are versatile and easy to use in tablescapes, decorations and craft projects. Plus, they are a miniature blank slate! White, and ready for your ideas. Here are a few I love.
1. A Mini White Pumpkin Wreath! From Terrain, via Anthology Magazine.
2. Cute little fanged mini pumpkins from Martha Stewart.
3. A perfect project for creative kids: design some hand-sketched pumpkins like these found on The Happy Housie.
4. An elegant white pumpkin place setting with surprises inside, from Project Wedding.
5. White pumpkins in a hurricane glass — seasonal and classy. From Better Homes and Gardens, via Sanity Fair.
(Images as linked above)