Sure, these home goods are fine and would look fantastic in my house— but what's a girl got to do to get a colorful raindrop skirt or minimal sheep sweatshirt? Here are some great fabrics for home that would also be fab fashion:
- DENY Designs Ballack Art Duvet Cover, AllModern, $139: This pattern might give me a headache but it would also make for an excellent dress.
- Tånum Rug, IKEA, $6.99: I would like a sweater in each colorway, please!
- Bollkaktus Curtains, IKEA, $24.99: these would make an adorable skirt to pair with black tights, grey sweater, and orange nail polish.
- Woolrich Flock of Sheep Blanket, Urban Outfitters, $190: Can't you just see this as a rad sweatshirt for kids? And certain 34-year-olds?
- Silent Fox Rug, Anthropologie, $498-$1.998: Why yes I do need a foxy sweater for fall, thank you very much.
6. Rawlins Plaid Mat, Pottery Barn, $149: If this wool fabric isn't available as a winter coat, I'll just strap the thing around my shoulders.
7. Reverse-Dyed Batik Sofa, Anthropologie, $2,498: This would make a beautiful button-down shirt for all genders.
8. Duvet Cover Set, H&M, $24.99: Argh, I know it's almost winter, but this would make the cutest sundress ever.
9. Cotton Rug, H&M, $24.99: I would wear this sweater by my imaginary fireplace every day of the winter.
10. Dottie Drapes, PBTeen, $55-$79: Because you're never too old to wear a dress made out of curtains from Pottery Barn Teen.