Looking for holiday party decoration inspiration? This set up is both simple but festive, with elements that you can either shop for or easily create yourself (depending of course on your time, budget and level of craziness). Grounded by basic kraft paper but with hints of sparkle, it's a nice blend of special and natural. A single oversized balloon adds a fantastic sculptural element and is an unexpected choice for a fall event. Orange soda in glass bottles are both useful and ornamental.
Want this look? Let's break it down into manageable pieces:
1. Brown Kraft Paper Tablecloths from Amazon
2. Winter Ilex Berries Bouquets from Terrain
3. IBC Tangerine Cream Soda from Sam's Club
1. Orange Tassel Garland from A Pair and a Spare
2. Metallic Gnome from Gleeful Things
3. Oversized Balloon with Fringe from The Alison Show
(images: lead photo styled by Love Me Sailor, Mr. Caballero Collective & Geronimo Balloons and via 100 Layer Cake; others, as linked above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.