This is a trend that has seemed to have had some staying power. And while you wouldn't necessarily want every object in your home numbered, a little numerical decorating can be a good thing. Our favorites here are the French influenced items such as the cafe glasses and dessert plates. Just for fun, we stuck one rather expensive item in the mix. Can you spot which item retails for nearly $300?
Did you guess that Number 7 was the most expensive accessory of the bunch? These rustic tin boxes are from the Pottery Barn where they retail for nearly $300!
• 1 numbered napkins, etsy seller betsygrace, $30 (set of 6)
• 2 milk bottle carafe, Three Potato Four, $20
• 3 enameled number plates, etsy seller dana1912, $6
• 4 numerical mugs Anthropologie , on sale for $3.95
• 5 The Weight of Numbers (Wood Type Collage), etsy seller greenchairpress, $18.00
• 6 set of four French desert plates, Sadie Olive, $42.50
• 7 set of two rustic tins, Pottery Barn, $299
• 8 Numbers by Binth, Reform School, $55
• 9 cafe wine glasses, Sadie Olive, $10
• 10 set of three numbers cross stitch pattern, etsy seller andwabisabi, $7.50