This is not for people with small children, but it is for those of you who, like us, give our coffee tables a beating:
Seems we're always placing drinks on our coffee table, which leaves watermarks over time. We eat more meals than we'd like to admit there, which leaves it messy sometimes. And we work at it often, meaning food and drink are never far from the coffee table's surface. This has left our painted wood table a little worn. What would hold up to our excessive use? Concrete!
Watch out, shins, these are five cool concrete coffee tables that would hold up to the wear and tear:
- Couchtisch Les by Karacho & Bros.
- Concrete Coffee Table, Restoration Hardware
- Concrete Coffee Table by Jeremy Kaplan
- Mobius Coffee Table, custom, made of Trueform Concrete
- Parsons Coffee Table with Concrete Top, Lofgrens (this one's only $629!)
Like some of these but don't want to have the budget for a custom table? Custom make your own! Concrete is a material many people can use for DIY and you can design it to suit yourself! Added bonus: sprawl out on one in the heat of summer to stay cool!