Today's post originating from our friends over at Lifework deals with an admittedly low tech solution for the home office: the address file. But we think there's something wonderfully tangible and visually satisfying adding an address file to your desktop setup. Sure, some of you may have all your contacts in your cell, but we also like to use it to hold business cards and for people whom we don't need cluttering up our speed dial on a daily basis. Amy Feezor of Lifework lists 5 of her favourite fabulous address files below.
1. Welded Address File with Laser Cut Tabs: $45 - This sturdy industrial piece is sanded, grinded, buffed, coated, and tougher than any other address file on the block. Get it: etsy.com
2. Silver Card Index: $40 - Get your workspace in order with a timeless silver design. Get it: See Jane Work
3. Letterpress Address Card File with Box: $49 - Smart and charmingly handmade—the oak box is even built in the storeowner's dad's woodshop. Get it: etsy.com
4. Desktop Business Card Holder: AUD $49.95 - This simple acrylic filer allows for quick contact management (and looks sleek while doing it). Get it: Kikki.K
5. Lovely Design Address File: $65 - The handcrafted wooden box comes in maple or black walnut and uses recycled papers (good for the earth; good for your desktop). Get it: Lovely Design