If you still have the same shabby switch plate covers that were there when you moved in, it's time for a micro makeover. This is a tiny change that you won't notice the moment you walk in the room, but will make you smile every time you turn on the lights.
Note: If you're not sure how to change a light switch plate safely, read through our easy-to-follow how-to.
- Floria Switch Plate at Anthropologie, $22
- Turquoise Tooled Leather Switch Plate Cover, $13, Black Forest Decor.
- Century Antique Copper Cover Plates at Wallplatesonline, $3 for single toggle style
- Rosalita Light Switch Plate at Anthropologie, $28 for double rocker
- Kennaston Leather Single Toggle Coverplate at Rejuvenation, $55 (Pssst...It's leather!)
- Traditional Single Toggle Brass Switch Plate at House of Antique Hardware, $10
- Toggle Switch Plate at UncommonGoods, $40
- Slate Light Switch Plate at VermontSlatePlates, $16 (Real slate switch plates? This changes everything—image the chalk possibilities!)
- Fox Laser Cut Light Switch Plate, $22, Creative Route.