Centerpiece Ideas from Scarlet & Violet
1 of 5
2 of 5
3 of 5
4 of 5
5 of 5
These photographs from British flower shop Scarlet & Violet offer a few unconventional but easily doable ideas for building “effortlessly chic” centerpieces for a dining table, mantel, or buffet…
- Stacks of dishes create height and loosen up an arrangement of roses.
- A task lamp spotlights a group of flowers tucked inside candelabras and vases.
- For a casual look, group arrangements on a chair seat and side table.
- It’s hard to go wrong with white flowers, greens, and just a few white knick-knacks.
- When you’re using matching urns, soften the formality by mixing up flowers and heights.
Photos: Scarlet & Violet
Published: Oct 29, 2009