With these frigid temperatures, I want to spend more and more time warm in bed (begone, polar vortex!). While I generally love a good dose of color, winter whites of the non-snow variety are very appealing to me right now.
These bedrooms are neutral but not boring because they use texture (the rugs, pillows, and blankets in images 2 and 3) and shine (the mercury glass lamps and silvery pillows in image 1) wisely.
1. Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman's bedroom, as seen in in Elle Decor, hits just the right balance between too much and not enough.
2. Clean lines combined with soft, textural accessories make for a cozy white bedroom.
3. A bed tucked in a corner gets comfortable with fluffy bedding and lots of pillows.
4. This soothing wall color and low bed look extra inviting to me.
5. White upon white is simply peaceful, with a bit of character from vintage artwork.