Although it's the tail end of the season for fishermen, scallops in both fashion and the home are still going strong. This simple pattern and/or detail makes things both classic and special.
Here's a roundup of scallops (of the inedible variety) out there in the world, starting with this new design by Imogen Heath (via Bloesem). I love both the color palette and brushed quality of the fabric (above).
1. Celadon Bowl from Madison Avenue Gifts
2. Montauk Bedding from Horchow
3. Tile in artist Doug Aitken's kitchen via The New York Times
4. White cake stand from Fishs Eddy
5. Adhesive wall tiles from Blik via Cococozy
6. Linen Table Runner from Kaye Rachelle
7. Grey Bedding from The Land of Nod
8. Large Scallop mirror or frame from Uncommon
9. Lacquered Wood Tray from Dwell Studio
10. Fabric by Studio Bon Textiles
(Images: as credited above)