It's September again, and fashion is in the air. I was immediately smitten with the elegance of Erdem's recent collection and thought it would translate beautifully to home design. With hints of mud cloth and tropical patterns mostly set on dark backgrounds, the collection could easily have felt heavy; but thanks to ample lace, feathers, loosely structured compositions, and sheer, gauzy fabrics, there's a softness that feels both comfortable and refined.
1. Paneled Epoque Mirror from Anthropologie, $998-$1,298
2. Cotton rug from H&M, $24.95
3. Elm Lace Vines Curtain Panel from Overstock, $24.99
4. HYM Salvage x Urban Renewal Mud Cloth Large Floor Pillow, $250
5. Vintage 1950s Czech Rosice Sklo yellow glass vase from Secret Eyes Only on Etsy, $39.99
1. Flowers Jacquard Wool Throw from Zara Home, $159
2. White Eyelet Party Lanterns from Oriental Trading Company, $15
3. Black Rooster Feather Trim from Amijomma on Etsy, $3.32 per meter (use for trim on curtains, pillows, tablecloths or blankets)
All fashion photos are from Style.com via Belle Vivir.