From Relationship Quirks to Design Trends: This Year’s Hottest Topics
Here at Apartment Therapy we love a good conversation, especially dialogue about home and design issues and what happens when, well, life happens. Over the past year, we have covered a variety of hot topics — everything from being a good guest to design hipsterism to relationships in the home. Come see 2012’s most talked-about posts about life at home — it’s never too late to join in the discussion!
HOME AND DESIGN:
1. Design Hipsterism? Why Do We Stop Liking What’s Popular?
2. What Do You Need to Live Like a Grown-Up?
3. How Not to Be a Hoarder
4. Avoiding the Avalanche of Baby “Must Haves”
5. 5 Things to Take Away from Any DIY Project Post (Even If You Don’t Love It)
6. Know Thyself: Setting Realistic Decorating Expectations
7. How Do You Deal with Design Trends?
8. What Do You Covet Most From Other People’s Homes?
9. What ‘Must-Haves’ Did You Let Go Of When Buying Your First Home?
10. Fighting the Feeling of “Should”
RELATIONSHIPS AND STYLE:
1. Who Makes Decorating Decisions in Your Home?
2. Would You Date Someone if You Really Dislike Their Style?
3. Autonomous and Committed: Living Apart Together
4. IKEA Meltdowns: Do They Happen To You?
5. How To Be the Guest That Gets Invited Back
6. The Joys and Drawbacks of Living Solo
7. How Friendly Are Your Neighbors? What Do You Do If It’s “Not At All”?
8. Finding Friendship at Every Stage of Your Life
9. How Hot Do You Look At Home?
10. Home Ec.: What is Your Housework Worth?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)