(FSBO stands for For Sale By Owner. Owners are welcome to submit to: newyork (at) apartmenttherapy (dot) com and put "FSBO" in the subject line.)
Pitch: Located in the pre-war condominium The Sweeney Building, this corner 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath apartment gets tons of natural sunlight and features well-proportioned rooms, en-suite marble baths and California-style closets in both bedrooms and central A/C. Exposures south and east from the oversized windows, this unit is perfect for young families or just a couple. Other features include open chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances; including Sub-Zero, Thermador, Viking and Bosch. 11'+/- beamed ceilings, hardwood floors and a full size washer and dryer. Building features include 24-hour concierge, roof deck, fitness room, bike room and storage...
- Asking price: $1,585,000
- Maintenance: $884
- Tax $88 (monthly)
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Large open living area with dining room
- Utility room with W/D + storage
- 24 Hour Doorman
- Located on Main Street, between Water and Front.
- Rare true 2 BR corner loft in premier Dumbo building.
- Large master bedroom with great morning light, his and hers closets with built-in California Closets
- En Suite Master baths with separate shower, jacuzzi tub, and his and hers wash basins.
- Second bathroom with bathtub/shower
- Separate dining area.
- Large and open cook's kitchen with Viking, Sub-Zero, and Bosch appliances, large work sink, D/W & garbage disposal
- Utility room with stacking washer & dryer. Custom-designed storage
- Ample closets and custom storage throughout.
- Custom built-in bookshelf/desk, (a prototype of which has been featured in Metropolitan Home)
- Custom built-in bar/storage area in Living area
- Walking distance from PS 8, Brooklyn Friends, Saint Ann's and Packer
- One block from Brooklyn Bridge Park and Dumbo Playground
- Easy walk to all area trains: A/C/F/2/3