Halloween can be so much more fun when the whole family gets in on the action. Instead of having to stand on the sidewalk, waiting for the kids to get their treats, join in on the costume and head up to the door yourself. We leave it up to you whether you ask for tricks or treats. Check out these clever family costumes that brings everyone together.
1. Despicable Me, at Costume Works. If you've got three little girls, this is a perfect family costume. User Annie describes in detail how she constructed each costume.
2. Winnie the Pooh, at Tip Junkie. Christina made these costumes when she was pregnant, and Winnie was a forgiving character to incorporate her growing belly. There are lots of characters to choose from so that everyone has a sweet costume.
3. 101 Dalmatians, at Everyday Art. No matter how many kids you have, we're betting you won't be able to outfit the entire 101. Mom and Dad can go as Cruella and Jasper.
4. Shark Attack!, at The Fickle Pickle. One of the cleverest we've seen, Mom or Dad go as surfers and the kids are the sharks. Watch out!
5. Mario Brothers, at The Giver's Log. There are tons of characters to choose from in the Mario World, so pick your favorites and get some treats!
6. Mary Poppins, at Costume Works. User Jodie let her kids be Mary and Bert, and she and her husband went as chimney sweeps. Don't forget the little one as one of the dancing penguins!
7. Pac Man Fever, at My Sister's Cucina. There's plenty of ghosts to choose from, and with some cardboard, you can have Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man, too.
8. S'Mores, at Cheerios and Lattes. Graham crackers? Check. Marshmallow? Check. Chocolate? Check.
9. Superheroes, on Imgur. The Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the Xmen... there's a plethora of superheroes to choose from, so let your kids pick theirs and fill in the blanks for your costumes.
10. Flintstones, at Pulling Curls. Go a little retro with the Flintstone family, and if you are really ambitious, get another family to come along as the Rubbles!
Have you done a family costume before? What did you go as?