Furniture to Mount Flat Screen TV To

Furniture to Mount Flat Screen TV To

Carrie McBride
Oct 13, 2011

Q: We rent our home so we try to do as little damage as possible to the walls. We have a 47" flat screen tv AND a toddler. We're looking for a way to mount the television with a nice yet affordable piece of furniture like the Newkirk from West Elm (which unfortunately is no longer available). And, since we're childproofing, it shouldn't have glass doors either!

Sent by Adrienne

Editor: I was going to suggest the Bestå Boås at Ikea but they recommend you secure the entire unit to your wall which is what you are trying to avoid. Has anyone seen something similar to the Newkirk console?

• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here with the subject line: Good Question. (Those with an image get published first.)

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt