Shelterpop offers a sneak peek inside the newest online magazine, Entra: "While most of the magazines were started by bloggers, the slick Entra Magazine's staff is made up of former print magazine editors, art directors and design history scholars. It's a decidedly more serious take on the genre... And in a bold move, Entra will be available only to paid subscribers — though their inaugural issue is free to the public." Links to full stories and more news below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Sneak Peek of New Entra Magazine | Shelterpop
• Exclusive Research: Top 25 Furniture Sources for U.S. Market | Furniture Today
• Snapshots from the International Contemporary Furniture Fair | Architectural Record
• Ten Unlikely Yelp Reviews of Architecture & Real Estate | Curbed
• Better Homes & Bunkers: The Fallout Shelter for the Nuclear Family | Design Observer