- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It's compact but not cramped, colorful, clean and chic and filled with my favorite things. The best part? It's all mine.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. De-clutter. Purge. Donate.
2. Use things in creative ways: a la a cake plate to display a buddha head or a cookie jar for lipsticks.
3. Have a cool container/place for everything: keys, mail, fruit, magazines, etc. (and use them).