- London United Kingdom
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My favourite things about our flat are all down to its former life as a warehouse: the high ceilings, big windows, and exposed brick. After having lived here with two housemates for just over a year it's also great to see our styles beginning to come together.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- * Go big on flexible storage- furniture with drawers and cabinets, bookcases, and underbed/undersofa boxes are the only reason our place is capable of looking tidy
* Choose art that makes you smile and display it prominently
* Once you feel happy with your space try to follow a rough one in one out rule and donate the excess