When drink tubs aren't busy livening up your party, they can organize and declutter your home during their off-time. Rather than stuffing them in the back of a cabinet or closet, use them in the living room, entryway and more with these ten tips! Getting more use out of things you already own is a budget friendly way of living green.
1. Organize magazines and books in the living room or bedroom.
2. Hold bundles of yarn or craft supplies for quick grab projects.
3. Keep it by the fireplace as a wood bucket.
4. Set it next to the sofa as a bin for holding cozy pillows or blankets.
5. Keep the living room floor free of toys by using it as a toy bin.
6. Keep shoes or slippers organized in the entryway.
7. Prevent a wet mess by using it to hold boots in the mud room.
8. Grow an herb garden by clustering potted plants in it (cover the top with moss for a finished look).
9. Hand wash delicate laundry.
10. Keep the trunk of your car tidy by using it as a trunk organizer.
MORE DRINK TUBS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• No Sweat! 5 Double-Wall Drink Tubs with No Wet Mess
• Roundup: Coolers That Don't Distract From Your Party
(Image: Best Brodders)