If you've ever wanted to get a perfectly straight line in a painting project, you know how important it is to use high-quality painter's tape, especially if you want to keep a crisp separation between walls. But it turns out that there are tons of uses for good painter's tape — from artwork to painting patterns to stenciling to crafts. We've been utterly wowed by the range of projects ScotchBlue is featuring in their ScotchBlue Ribbons initiative, a contest that recognizes and rewards the creators of unique projects all around the Internet. From a faux-damask wallpaper to an ombré lampshade to an upcycled vintage suitcase, creative DIYers are using ScotchBlue to get that razor-sharp edge.
As a reader, you can nominate your favorite ScotchBlue projects from around the Web for inclusion in the ScotchBlue Ribbons gallery — the
Here are some of our favorites from the ScotchBlue Ribbons initiative. Images in the gallery above:
- Damask "wallpaper" from Maison Decor
- Ombré canvas artwork from Our House on the Corner
- Striped closet from A Thoughtful Place
- Ombré Striped Lampshade from Living with Lindsay
- Striped ceiling from Painted Home Designs
- Vintage suitcase revamp from Home to Three Duncan Boys
- Decorated lampshade from Sand and Sisal
- Perfect crown mouldings from Take the Side Street
- Abstract art from Ten June
>>> Head over to the ScotchBlue Ribbons Facebook app to browse more inspirational projects, nominate your favorite projects, and enter to win $150 gift card and free ScotchBlue samples!
(Images as linked above.)