Stripes promote order and organization, and a classic black and white color combination demands to be taken seriously. So when a room can combine the two, the result is a workspace with great working mojo that oozes with style.
- Interior Designer Diane Bergeron's client meeting area
- A bold rug, via Finding Home
- Stripes on the wall, in a Las Vegas office from P. Scinta Designs via Houzz
- Nina Holst's own home office...
- ...and the office she designed for her fiance, via Stylizmo.
Get the Look:
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.