Did you love the colorful, comfortable living room featured in a post about partial paint jobs last weekend? Designer Rebekah Gainsley's high-rise Austin apartment is gorgeous and full of high-end furniture finds mixed expertly. Want to recreate the look for less? We got her to share some ideas.
Rebekah sourced the couch from Bensen, placed atop a vintage Moroccan rug from Black Sheep Unique. The dining light comes from Workstead while the dining chairs are Jasper Morrison for Cappellini. A Wegner Easy Chair cozies up to a custom console from Vintage Material Supply and neon art from Evan Voyles. The paint color is Farrow & Ball's Ringwold Ground.
To recreate the look for less:
1. Parker Mid-Century Bistro Table from West Elm, $399
2. Lindsey Adelman "You Make It" Chandelier Kit, $140
3. Framed Fawn Art Print by Amy Hamilton from Society6, $38
4. BOJNE Armchair from IKEA, $89.99
5. André Three-Cushion Sofa from Room&Board, $1,899
6. Bontempi Casa Kito End Table from AllModern, $342
7. Wood Tiled Buffet from West Elm, $1,199
8. Tyne Cocktail Table from Room&Board, $399
9. Vintage Mid-Century Modern Wegner Style Rope Chair from ebay, $99.99 (Look for your own vintage find in the Apartment Therapy Classifieds!)
10. Banksia Rug from Anthropologie, $448 – $1,698