Using rugs, animal skulls and blankets with restraint and pairing them with mid-century and global classics gives the old southwestern look a new sophistication.
1. A Southwest-inspired look that's colorful and modern, from Design Sponge.
2. A modern, textured look seen on The Style Files.
3. Southwest goes modern with a black and white palette, as seen on Domino.
(Image credit: As linked above)
Get the look:
Clockwise, from upper left
- Kent Leather Sofa in White, Room and Board ($4998)
- Noguchi Coffee Table in White Ash, DWR ($1449)
- Souk Rug in Ivory, West Elm ($899)
- Kilim Pillow, Square, Etsy ($65)
- Steer Skull Horn, EBay ($55)
- Kilim Pillow, Lumbar, Etsy ($72)
- Lily Lamp in Grey, Schoolhouse Electric ($389)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.