Who doesn't like getting something delicious to eat as a gift? Edibles are the perfect gift for that hard-to-please person on your list. If they're a foodie, find them something exotic or unusual to try. If they're just hard to shop for, choose something universally delectable. Edible gifts are affordable too so put together a whole basket of goodies and you're all set. The hard part will be giving it away.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
1. Piemonte Artisan Salami Mix, $40 at Creminelli
2. Trio of Syrups, $25 at Morris Kitchen
3. Macarons, Neon Box, $30/12 at Dana's Bakery (gluten free)
4. Crispycakes, $3.95 each at The Crispery
5. Origin Collection Chocolate Bars, $40/5 at Mast Brothers
6. Stumptown Coffee Salt, $11.95 at Jacobsen Salt Co.
7. Mayonnaise, $6 - $8 at Empire Mayonnaise Company
8. Activation Energy Granola (coffee, chocholate, hazelnut) $9 at Granola Lab
9. Chewy Sesame Caramel, $8.50 at Spoonable
10. EVOOC - Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Cocoa by Dude, Sweet Chocolate ($9)
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.