If you're crafting a homemade advent calendar this year (get inspired by these 10 minimalist stunners), you're going to need some top-notch tiny gifts. Fill them up, then save a few extra little trinkets and treasures so when little gifty moments pop up this season—white elephants, unexpected guests—you'll be ready.
Above: Two takes on the Scandi-style advent calendar, from Bloomingville.
- Mini Flower Press, $9, Impressed by Nature. A kit for preserving the very tiniest of flowers.
- Lovecats Ring, $32, Catbird NYC. A stocking stuffer you'll want to wear every single day.
- Antlers Temporary Tattoo, $5 for set of 2, from Tattly. Temporary antler tattoos let the young and the young-at-heart dress up like Rudolph.
- Mini Embroidery Hoop, from $7.25, BenzieDesign. Already intricate crafts made even smaller? We couldn't resist.
- Miniature Indoor Bonsai Tree, $16, Urban Outfitters. A miniature version of a miniature art form? Bonsai has reached peak cuteness.
- Miniature Gold Metallic Deer Ornaments, $2 for 3, Factory Direct Craft. Tiny golden deer to go along with your bottle brush forest.
- Wood Mini Hammer Tool, $12.50, Kikkerland. A stocking stuffer that will actually come in handy.
- Diamond Gem Candies, $8 for 40 pieces, Candy Warehouse. Now this is what we call rock candy.
- Flash Bobbi Set - Silver Glitter / Mint, $10 for 4, Ban.do. Girls of any age will love adorning their locks with these darling bobby pins.
- Ceramic Ring Dish, $32, Baba Souk. A blush pink and gold dish for storing tiny, shiny bit and bobs.
- Artist Painting Mini Set Favors, $12 for 12, Oh Happy Day Shop! All the essentials for painting a mini masterpiece, right at your fingertips.
- Papier d'Armenie Burning Papers, $20 for 3 packs, Amazon. Burning a single sheet of this perfumed paper will scent your whole home with myrrh, incense, and vanilla.