Gold home decor may make you think of over-the-top decor, but used wisely, it adds just the right amount of sheen and texture to a space. With these great wallpapers, you can keep it classic or go as bold as you please.
- The phases of moon make for a gorgeous, low-key wallpaper. €149 a roll at Bartsch.
- Golden ferns tumble gracefully down Lisa Congdon's Fern wallpaper. $125 a roll at Hygge & West.
- Aimee Wilder's robots are a cute and quirky choice. $165 a roll.
- Stacks of gold rectangles look subtly cool on the Talitha wallpaper from Romo. Price upon request.
- Metallic cassette tapes look retro chic. £45 at Mini Moderns.
- Add glamor to your home with Kelly Wearstler's Agate wallpaper. $192 a roll.
- Ferm Living's Wilderness Wallpaper looks like a pretty vintage find. $110 a roll. at 2Modern.
- This chevron paper is ideal for adding texture and pattern to an otherwise minimal space. $111 a yard at Wallpapers To Go.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.