Good Question: Chinoiserie Wall Panels?

Good Question: Chinoiserie Wall Panels?

Oct 5, 2006

Michal asks: Hello AT, I was wondering if anyone could help me with these beautiful chinoiserie wall panels. This picture is off Betsy Burnham's website. I would love to find a pair of painitngs like them. I've searched on Ebay under "Chinoiserie", but haven't found anything like them. Is there another name for them?

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.)
Link To All Good Questions

Hi Michal,
You might try searching using words such as "oriental" and "panel art". We found this item currently on sale that looks like if you framed it, could be a similar match. Does anyone have a good source for this type of artwork? or any other suggestions?

Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt