Good Question: Where to Look for Tapered Hardwood Legs?

Good Question: Where to Look for Tapered Hardwood Legs?

Maxwell Ryan
Jan 9, 2007

Hello AT,

I've been looking everywhere trying to find replacement legs for a new sofa (loved the sofa, but hate the metal legs). I want some simple tapered hardwood legs like those found on the Bantam series from DWR or on any number of "mid-century" style sofas. None of the online suppliers I've found have seem to have anything but big clunky bun feet or carved legs.

Any ideas where I might find something nice? Thanks! Clay

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions

Anyone? —aaron

Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt