Sources For a English Rolled Arm Sofa?

Sources For a English Rolled Arm Sofa?

Aaron Able
Jan 5, 2010

Q: I'm looking for a rolled-arm sofa like the one Sofia Coppola is sitting on in this picture. Does anyone have any leads on where I might find something similar? Thanks.

Sent by Dia

Editor: The defining characteristic of this sofa is the rolled English arms. A very traditional shape, a version can be found at both Restoration Hardware (English Roll Arm Collection) and Williams-Sonoma Home (Bedford Loveseat). Who has other suggestions for sources for English Arm sofas?

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first. Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt