Good Questions: Where's This HGTV Murphy Bed From?

Good Questions: Where's This HGTV Murphy Bed From?

Maxwell Ryan
Feb 2, 2006

Hello AT,

On HGTV episode HSSBS #113 - Little Home, Big Results, they showed a wall bed on rollers. One side had exposed shelving the other was a bed. It rolled out of the wall and around 180 degrees and reinserted into the wall unit. Where I can obtain one of those wall units?

Thanks, Ray

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.)
Link To All Good Questions

Dear Ray,

Good Question. With a complicated action like this, it might be a Flying Bed. We haven't seen this apartment, but for more info it looks like you should contact the homeowner and architect:

Dennis Wedlick
Architect, Dennis Wedlick Architects

If someone has the answer, please post it below.

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt