Good Questions: Where Can I Find This Outlet Plug?

Good Questions: Where Can I Find This Outlet Plug?

Jul 20, 2007

Dear AT:HT, I have a great outlet plug that lies flat against the wall instead of sticking out. I want more and have no idea where mine came from in the first place. I've looked everywhere with no luck. Does anyone out there know where I can find this? anne

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first. Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to: hometech(at)apartmenttherapy(dot)com)

We searched as well, and the best we could come up with is this GE Polarized Wallhugger with three receptacles. It's available from anywhere from Ace Hardware to Kmart, and can cost as low as $.95.

It seems to function in the same manner, but perhaps it's not what you are looking for. Anyone seen Anne's flat plug in your web or real-life travels?

Thanks for the question!

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt