Good Questions: Where Can I Find This Lounge Chair?

Good Questions: Where Can I Find This Lounge Chair?

Maxwell Ryan
Aug 9, 2005

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.)

Hi Apartment Therapist,

Can you tell me where I can get a lounge chair like from a picture from the furnished version of the newest Richard Meier tower in Lower Manhattan? I saw it in this article in H&H last week, Room to Improve by Steven Treffinger).

Thanks, MJ

Dear MJ, We have one word for you, TROY.

The lounger is called the Frog Chaise and it's under lounge seating.

Even blokes like Richard Meier don't like to work too hard. Troy has an unparalleled high end modern collection and it looks like he simply had them furnish everything in the pics. MGR

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt