Good Questions: Mr. Replacement Faucet?

Good Questions: Mr. Replacement Faucet?

Maxwell Ryan
Jun 9, 2006

Hello AT,

I need some faucet help fast! I am in the final stretch of a never-ending remodel of a 2 BR apt. in Hoboken and just ran into a problem I can't seem to solve quickly enough.

I purchased (and now returned) a Hansgrohe kitchen faucet (on left in attached photo, Metro HighArc Single-Hole with 2 Spray Pull-Out 06697000) and just found out it will be too tall for my kitchen space b/c the height between my cabinets and countertops is getting tight...

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions

I found a great replacement (on right in photo, < ahref"">Interaktiv S Single-Hole Kitchen Faucet without Base Plate 06462000) but it just came out and won't be in the US until mid-July. My project should be wrapping up by 6/24 so I need a faucet fast to get mounted in the countertop before the project is over.

Can I get some recomendations for a single hole faucet with mixer and pull-out spray that is around 12" tall or less? It should be modern, simple, and available in chrome.

Thanks! AO

Dear AO, While we don't have a specific answer for you, we would recommend waiting for the Interaktiv to come out and put in a cheap temporary faucet for the month or so. This is something you are going to use EVERYDAY and the Interaktiv is mighty purty.

We'd wait for Mr. GoodFaucet and date a replacement for the time being.

Anyone else??

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt