Good Questions: Where Can I Sit on a Grotto Bench?

Good Questions: Where Can I Sit on a Grotto Bench?

Maxwell Ryan
Mar 15, 2007

Hello AT,

I'm looking for a place I can view peice of furniture called the
grotto bench that I saw in the NYTimes. I've found a few places to order it from, but I'd like to see it before I purchase it. Would you happen to know if there are any stores in the NYC area that carry it? The product #is T-6002 if that helps. Thanks.

Thanks, Halle

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions

Dear Halle,

Lovely benches. If you go through to Dransfield and Ross's website, you'll find that their items are sold at the the following places, give them a call to see if they have the benches:

Butter and Eggs New York City 212-676-0235
Nest New York City 212-337-3441
Bergdorf-Goodman New York City 212-753-7000
Gallery 52 Rye 914 921-1585

Anyone else?

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt