Good Questions: Source For This Curve Ended Curtain Rod?

Good Questions: Source For This Curve Ended Curtain Rod?

Maxwell Ryan
Apr 26, 2007

Hello AT,

If I can't find it, I figure someone on AT can, so here I go:

I'm looking for curtain rods (like the really awfully drawn picture that look nice (preferably stainless steel). Everywhere I've looked they are ugly and have extenders on them as if the curtain is not meant to go all the way around the rod – which is what I want...

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions

The curtain I will be using is actually a fabric shower curtain that just has metal holes in them so you will see the rod. Searching for "curved curtain rods" is proving to be useless.

Thanks guys and big hugs, Elizabeth in AL

Dear Elizabeth in AL,

First of all big hugs to you! and welcome into the question zone from the AT Cure.

The rod you're looking for is one of our favorites and sometimes called a "return rod" because the ends return into the wall. You can certainly find these through any window treatment shop, but the quick-and-easy is to go to Pottery Barn and look for their Metal Drop In Rod or something like that. It's exactly what you want, BUT you won't find it online. For some reason they have never had it on their website, so we always have to go to the store to buy it.

Anyone else have other good sources?

Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt